Our facility is available for retreats, reunions, private parties, receptions, group vacations, workshops, weddings and other special events. Of course, as we are set up for horses, anyone hosting a horse event - from a girls' getaway weekend to a private training camp - will appreciate our facilities. Whether all-inclusive or non-catered, our facility and staff will help you create a wonderful, memorable event.
Our Retreat Packages let you relax and enjoy and are offered as catered or non-catered. Check out our Retreat Package menu.
BASIC RETREAT PACKAGE (NOT CATERED)
$40. per person per night (includes)
- accommodation in heated cabins
- use of full kitchen facilities & barbecues, dishes, cutlery, and pots
- includes staples and condiments
- use of meeting room, dry-erase boards, TV/DVD
- use of horse facilities paddocks, rings) at additional cost
Arrival time 4:00 p.m. with departure 5:00 pm. Groups staying less than two nights add an additional $100.
ALL INCLUSIVE RETREAT PACKAGES
Perfect for groups that want to do their own thing but not worry about the meals. Minimum 2 day stay
- $60. per person per night for groups over more than 30
- $70. per person per night for groups of 20 – 29
- $75. per person per night from groups of 12 – 19
Packages are from Friday 4:00 p.m. to Sunday 5:00 p.m. Includes dinner Friday, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner on Saturday and Breakfast, Lunch on Sunday. We have a flexible eating schedule and can provide bag lunches for off premises adventures.
This is for groups wishing to use the facility for the day with no overnight stay.
- $150 to use the main building including coffee and tea
- $50 for full kitchen use.
- Catering optional
- Horse facilities not included
- No refunds on meals for late arrival, early check out or missed meals
- No smoking in any building
- Site deposit may be required for groups
- 50% deposit required to reserve your space
- If you cancel anytime up to 60 days to check in date, you will receive a full refund less $25.00 administration fee
- 7 heated cabins with bunk beds housing 4 per cabin with one cabin sleeping 6
- Main building has 3 bedrooms with bunks sleeping 2 per room
- Main building has showers and toilet facilities.
- Main building has dining area which can seat 40. This building is ideal for business meetings, banquets and group gatherings. The kitchen includes refrigeration space, 2 stoves, pots and pans, dinnerware, cutlery, basic condiments, dishwasher, storage areas and ample counter space.
- Level ground available for positioning campers and motor homes
HORSE ACCOMMODATION AND RINGS (Not included with basic package but can be rented for an additional fee)
- 34 paddocks with automatic waterers and shelters
- 2 large riding rings including jumps
- lunging ring
- 15 tack up stalls
- bleachers overlooking riding ring
INCLUDED WITH FACILITY RENTAL
- TV/DVD player.
- Bocce Ball
- Horse shoe pit
- Assorted board games, cards etc
- Fire pit for campfires with sit on benches to enjoy a cookout and sing-a-long. We supply the firewood.